- Project: O&M Abbanoa SpA WWTP
- Location: Sardinia, Italy
- Capacity: 300,000 m3/día
- Population: 500,000 inhabitants
The operating contract is for 36 months and covers more than 200 treatment plants and 500 pumping stations grouped in three batches:
- Nuoro-Oristano consisting of 104 treatment plants and 241 pumping stations, where around 95 people are employed;
- Sassari-Olbia covering 109 treatment plants and 240 pumping stations, with 111 employees.
- Lanusei with 16 treatment plants and 45 pumping stations and around 15 people hired.
In total, the treatment plants have a capacity of almost 300.000 cubic metres per day, to provide a service to a population of around one and a half million.