Energy efficieny services at Renault factories in Spain
CLEAN, NON-POLLUTING ENERGY
Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
1 in 8 people still do not have access to electricity. In order to ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all, it is necessary to increase the use of renewable energy from 25 % today to 38 % in 2025.
ACCIONA is positioning itself as a key player in addressing the growth in energy demand while curbing the progress of global warming and promoting the transition to a decarbonized energy model.
Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
The generation and use of energy is responsible for 74 % of total greenhouse gas emissions in the world. This activity is the largest contributor to global warming. Investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency and other low carbon technologies will continue to be essential to meet the new needs of humanity and to minimise their negative impact on the environment.
ACCIONA considers the fight against climate change and its related effects to be a strategic priority. The Company is working to mitigate greenhouse gas emissions in order to contribute to the progress of society and respond to the main challenges of sustainable development in the areas of infrastructure, water and energy, leading the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Since the contract began, ACCIONA has conducted the energy audit of the entire Renault Group in accordance with Royal Decree No 56/2016, and has implemented several energy efficiency projects in energy services in several of Renault's factories.
The most notable services that ACCIONA carries out include:
- Analysis of energy consumption information.
- Conducting energy efficiency audits or diagnostics.
- Energy management, analysis and identification of energy-saving opportunities.
- Presentation of energy efficiency initiative proposals.
- Energy consumption monitoring/measurement.
- Implementation, financing and implementation of initiatives.
- Management of grants for energy-saving projects.
- Cliente: Renault España S.A.
- Inicio del contrato: 2016
- Ubicación: Valladolid, Palencia, Sevilla y Madrid.
- Servicios: prestación de servicios energéticos en factorías del grupo Renault en España.
- Client: Renault España S.A.
- Start of contract: 2016
- Location: Valladolid, Palencia, Seville and Madrid.
- Services: provision of energy services in factories of the Renault Group in Spain.
Technology and innovation
Digital Energy Services Control Centre
A pioneer in the sector, ACCIONA's Digital Energy Services Control Centre joins Sustainability and Innovation, thus optimising consumption, achieving lower costs and reducing CO2 emissions for its customers.
The Control Centre is able to manage consumer energy collectively to provide digital energy services of flexibility and aggregation to the market, which represents a very valuable asset for the electrical system.
- Optimizes consumption
- Achieves lower costs
- Reduces CO2 emissions of its customers