Residential renovation towards nearly zero energy CITIES
R2CITIES aims to develop and demonstrate an open and easily replicable strategy for designing, constructing, and managing large scale district renovation projects for achieving nearly zero energy cities. For this purpose, it will be developed a demonstration and dissemination framework of very innovative strategies and solutions for building energy renovation at district level.
Milestones to achieve
- Develop and demonstrate replicable strategies for designing, constructing and managing large scale district renovation projects for achieving nearly zero energy cities
- Integrated and Systemic Renovation of residential districts
- Selection of Low Energy Technologies and Solutions
- Systemic and Integrated Strategy for near zero energy renovation of existing residential
- Execution, supervision of the construction works and its monitoring and evaluation
- Exploitation and market deployment
- Awareness, dissemination and training
Julio 2013- Junio 2018: 60 meses
- Coordinador: Cartif
- ABB group, Comune di Genova, D’Appolonia, Ekodengue, Istanbul Technical University-Energy Institute, Kartal Municipality- Kartal Belediye Başkanlığı, Mir Unique Solutions, Officinae verdi, Onyxsolar, Reengen, Sociedad Municipal de Suelo y Vivienda de Valladolid, Solitem, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum, Università degli Studi di Genova y youris.com GEIE.