operation of services
SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Today, cities represent 3 % of the planet's surface and concentrate more than 50 % of the population. A figure that will rise to 70 % by 2050. In addition, cities generate more than 80 % of the world's gross domestic product (GDP).
In addition to facilitating access to essential services for life - such as energy and water - ACCIONA contributes to making cities places of productive well-being in which to live, favouring people's socio-economic development.
ACCIONA managed all the services that guaranteed the smooth functioning of the University, based on the life cycle of the facilities, integral maintenance, cleaning, gardening, catering, security, auxiliary and administrative management services.
The Polytechnic University, which has capacity for more than 5,000 students, consists of four academic buildings with an area of 4,000 m2 each. ACCIONA performed the integral management of all Facility Management services through a workforce of 200 employees.
- Client: Polytechnic University of San Luis de Potosí
- Contract period: 2014 - 2021
- Location: San Luis de Potosí, Mexico
- Type of contract: Facility Management
- Metres covered: 46,000 m2
- Services: cleaning, maintenance, gardening, catering, security, auxiliary and administrative management services
square meter each building
total square meters