Analysis and imporvement of Nissan's energy consumption
Since 2016, ACCIONA has supplied energy services for Nissan at the casting and machining factories in Corrales de Buelna (Cantabria).
Its activities include:
- Implementation of a monitoring system
- Analysis of energy consumption information.
- Conducting energy efficiency audits or diagnostics.
- Energy management, analysis and identification of energy-saving opportunities.
- Presentation of energy efficiency initiative proposals.
- Energy consumption monitoring/measurement.
- Implementation, financing and implementation of initiatives.
- Management of grants for energy-saving projects.
- Client: Nissan Motor Ibérica S.A.
- Start of contract: 2016
- Location: Corrales de Buelna (Cantabria), Spain
- Services: provision of energy services at the Nissan Group factory in Corrales de Buelna (Cantabria), Spain.
Since the contract began, ACCIONA has conducted the energy audit of the entire Nissan group in accordance with Royal Decree No 56/2016, and has implemented several energy efficiency projects in Energy Services at Nissan's casting and machining factories in Corrales de Buelna (Cantabria). The most notable activities include the installation of a new sleeve filter in the casting factory and the optimisation of compressed air production in the machining factory.
Technology and innovation
Digital Energy Services Control Centre
A pioneer in the sector, ACCIONA's Digital Energy Services Control Centre joins Sustainability and Innovation, thus optimising consumption, achieving lower costs and reducing CO2 emissions for its customers.
The Control Centre is able to manage consumer energy collectively to provide digital energy services of flexibility and aggregation to the market, which represents a very valuable asset for the electrical system.
- Optimizes consumption
- Achieves lower costs
- Reduces CO2 emissions of its customers