Construction, maintenance and concession until 2042 of the Autovía de la Plata A-66 motorway A-66 between Benavente and Zamora measuring 49.05 km long.
The section type has 2 platforms separated by a central reservation of 10.00 metres, with 7.00 m wide carriageways and two lanes measuring 3.50 m each, 1 m inner hard shoulders and 2.50 m outer hard shoulders, with 1.10 m wide shoulders.
The project is divided into three sections:
- A-6 (Castrogonzalo) - Santovenia del Esla
This section is 14.39 km long and the following elements are worth noting: a viaduct over the Arroyo de Prado Ramiro of 145 m long, 16 level crossings and three junctions
- Santovenia del Esla - Fontanillas de Castro
This section is 17.76 km long and the following elements stand out: 5 level crossings, a service area, half-way through the section, with its corresponding slip roads and three junctions
- Fontanillas de Castro - Zamora
This section is 16.90 km long and the following elements are worth noting: the viaduct over the Ricobayo dam, 240 m long, 5 level crossings, one service area and two junctions.
- Castilla y León, Spain
- Contract type
- Construction, maintenance and concession until 2042
- Dual carriageway measuring 49.05 km between Benavente and Zamora.
- Year of project completion