We ensure the continuity and quality of the energy
- Location: Technological Innovation Department of Acciona.
- Duration: March 2018 - June 2019
- Participants: ACCIONA.
- Budget: €232,097
- More information: Project financed by the Government of Navarra and co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through the ERDF Operational Programme 2014-2020 for Navarra
- Increase the integration of photovoltaic energy in the grid, giving the renewable generation system a storage facility with ramp control, fluctuation filtering, frequency regulation and capacity guarantees.
- Validate advanced strategies for photovoltaic plants aimed at optimizing the control and management of storage systems, by incorporating advanced prediction models of the resource and economic aspects (market).
- Structure the simultaneous execution of various strategies, with dynamic distribution of the total capacity to each one of them.
- Incorporate resource availability considerations thanks to the integration of short-term fluctuation data, through integration with data from sky cameras.
- Ensure the continuity and quality of the energy sent to the grid, validating the effectiveness of the response in a validation context that fulfils the current requirements of the Grid Codes.
- Demonstrate the suitability of the storage systems incorporated into photovoltaic plants as systems that provide auxiliary services to the grid, constituting an integral and efficient system with demonstrated fast-response capacity to cover supply needs and demands.