IDENTIFY , LEARN and MOTIVATE.
The main goal of the InBetween project is to contribute to create more energy efficient lifestyles assisting users in both residential and public buildings to IDENTIFY energy wastes, LEARN how they can conserve energy and MOTIVATE them to act.
To achieve this goal, InBetween aims to deliver a cost-effective solution based on a cloud platform offering advanced energy services. It will allow users to integrate their building’s connected devices and systems with advanced energy analytics and optimization services, to create a comprehensive recommendation and feed-back solution, which will facilitate further the behavior change towards more energy and cost efficient daily routines.
The technical feasibility and cost-efficiency of the InBetween platform will be validated through significant demonstration activities in a range of real life pilot locations in the EU (located in France and Austria) with diverse public set-ups, which differ in terms of size, type, climate and patterns of use.
Rol de ACCIONA en el proyecto
ACCIONA carried out three main contributions to the project:
- In the initial phase of the project, ACCIONA coordinates the analysis of the demo buildings and of the users, as a starting point for generating the requirements for the development of the platform.
- During the development phase of the InBetween platform, ACCIONA focuses on the development of one of the interfaces (web interface) through which the end users will receive feedback from the platform.
- During the final phase of the project, ACCIONA coordinates the validation of the technical feasibility and cost-effectiveness of the InBetween platform.
November 2017 – October 2020 (36 months)
The InBetween project is coordinated by RINA (Italy). The consortium is composed of 8 partners from 7 countries:
- ACCIONA (Spain)
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH (Austria)
- Develco products AS (Denmark)
- Interdisciplinary center (IDC) Herzliya (Israel)
- Institut Mihajlo Pupin (Serbia)
- RINA Consulting S.p.A (Italy)
- Sonnenplatz Großschönau GmbH (Austria)
- Vilogia SA (France)
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 768776