hybrid storage system for wind farms
- Location: Technological Innovation Department of Acciona.
- Duration: January 2016-September 2018
- Participants: Acciona. Project partner: Ingeteam Energy.
- Budget: €1,024,395
- Additional information: Project financed by CDTI and co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through its multi-regional operational program
Content and activities
- Development of a tool for the simulation, dimensioning and optimization of storage systems.
- Definition and analysis of different operating scenarios and business models.
- Pilot project to integrate a hybrid storage system into a wind farm.
- Development of solutions for the integration of storage and renewable generation in off-grid environments.
- Experimentation, testing and validation of scenarios.
- Experimentation and validation of Advanced Operating Strategies for Storage Systems.