- Location: Technological Innovation Department of Acciona.
- Duration: September 2015-February 2018
- Participants: ACCIONA in cooperation with Public University of Navarra and companies specialized in programing services, Big Data/Machine Learning, thermography and forecasting.
- Budget: €791,464
- Additional information: Project financed by CDTI and co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) through its multi-regional operational program
Content and activities
- Development of advanced tools for the operation and maintenance of photovoltaic plants to carry out automated analyses of the performance of their main components and the level of energy production.
- Development and integration of advanced new plant control strategies in SCADA, with or without associated storage systems.
- Development of procedures and measures to characterize and monitor the technologies used.
- Development of LCOE sensitivity analyses.
- Monitoring and characterization of photovoltaic technologies in desert environments.
- Development of an automated inspection and thermographic analysis system for photovoltaic plants.