Drones for safe and autonomous decision making
ACCIONA will participate in this project that aims to provide a framework of key enabling technologies to build civilian services and its objective is to develop key hardware and software technologies that ensure the drones are autonomous and safe for complex applications in the fields of transportation, construction, logistics, surveillance and inspection and agriculture. With a budget close to 30 million euros, the project is funded by the European ECSEL program, and nationally by the Ministry of Industry, Trade and Tourism.
ACCIONA is in charge of the construction use case. The objective is to improve the digitization of the state of the construction process, and make all data capture without causing any interference in the development of activities undertaken in the site. Unmanned inspection seems to be the best alternative to traditional methods for infrastructure inspection, without compromising the quality of the information.
Comp4Drones project is focused specifically on the software and hardware architecture of UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) systems. It aims to facilitate the inclusion and customization of integrated drone systems, ensure that drones can make safe and autonomous decisions, send reliable information, minimize design and verification efforts for complex drone applications and ensure the sustainability and creation of an industry-driven community.
Comp4Drones is an ECSEL JU project that complements the SESAR JU's efforts to integrate drones into the upcoming U-Space, which will facilitate access for drones to fly over cities and rural areas to offer innovative services.
- AIT AUSTRIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GMBH
- FORSCHUNG BURGENLAND GMBH
- MORAVITZ MARTIN
- INTERUNIVERSITAIR MICRO-ELECTRONICA CENTRUM
- VYSOKE UCENI TECHNICKE V BRNE
- ZAPADOCESKA UNIVERZITA V PLZNI
- ECOLE NATIONALE DE L AVIATION CIVILE
- SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE SAS
- ECOLE NATIONALE SUPERIEURE DE MECANIQUE ET D'AEROTECHNIQUE
- ABINSULA SRL
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI MODENA E REGGIO EMILIA
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DEL SANNIO
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DI SASSARI
- UNIVERSITA DEGLI STUDI DELL'AQUILA
- TEKNE SRL
- TOPVIEW SRL
- ELEKTRONIKAS UN DATORZINATNU INSTITUTS
- LATVIJAS UNIVERSITATES MATEMATIKAS UN INFORMATIKAS INSTITUTS
- ANYWI TECHNOLOGY BV
- STICHTING IMEC NEDERLAND
- THALES NEDERLAND BV
- SKYABILITY GESMBH
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITEIT EINDHOVEN
- ACORDE TECHNOLOGIES SA
- HI IBERIA INGENIERIA Y PROYECTOS SL
- IKERLAN S. COOP
- COMMISSARIAT A L ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CANTABRIA
- AITEK SPA
- SMARTMOTION S.R.O.
- ATECHSYS ENGINEERING
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITEIT DELFT
- DEMCON UNMANNED SYSTEMS BV
- UD'ANET SRL
- SHERPA ENGINEERING SA
- AITRONIK SRL
- LATVIJAS MOBILAIS TELEFONS SIA
- RO TECHNOLOGY SRL
- MODIS CONSULTING SRL
- INFINEON TECHNOLOGIES AUSTRIA AG
- ALMENDE BV
- TOTAL S.A.
- ALTRAN TECHNOLOGIES
DURATION: From 1st of October 2019 to 30th September 2022 (36 months)