Antequera-Peña de los Enamorados
INDUSTRY, INNOVATION AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Build resilient infrastructure, promote sustainable industrialization and foster innovation
Economic growth, social advancement and action against the climate emergency depend largely on investment in infrastructure, sustainable industrial development and technological progress. Today, about 1 billion people live more than 2 km from a roadway, 940 million live without electricity, and 663 million lack improved drinking water sources.
ACCIONA participates in the entire infrastructure construction value chain, from the identification of opportunity, design and execution, to the operation and maintenance of the constructed works, using the most advanced and innovative techniques.
Performance quality and safety are two of the criteria that maximize the company's value proposal in the development of large infrastructure projects and that differentiate it from other competitors in the construction field.
SUSTAINABLE CITIES AND COMMUNITIES
Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
Today, cities represent 3 % of the planet's surface and concentrate more than 50 % of the population. A figure that will rise to 70 % by 2050. In addition, cities generate more than 80 % of the world's gross domestic product (GDP).
In addition to facilitating access to essential services for life - such as energy and water - ACCIONA contributes to making cities places of productive well-being in which to live, favouring people's socio-economic development.
Córdoba-Málaga High-Speed Line. Section: Antequera-Peña de los Enamorados
The 8.45 km Antequera - Peña de los Enamorados section runs entirely through Málaga province, passing through the municipalities of Antequera and Archidona. The route includes three viaducts, two underpasses, a cut-and-cover tunnel and an overpass support structure to cross over the existing railway line
- Location: Málaga
- Acciona’s role: Construction
- Infrastructure: The Antequera - Peña de los Enamorados section runs entirely through Málaga province, with its 8.45 km crossing the municipalities of Antequera and Archidona. The route includes three viaducts, two underpasses, a cut-and-cover tunnel and an overpass support structure to cross over the existing railway line
- Construction of the railway track infrastructure, including:
- Viaduct over the A-92 highway and the River Guadalhorce, 2,525 metres long (90 m span)
- Viaduct over the Cortijo Roperos, 606 metres long.
- Viaduct over the A-45 highway, 130 metres long.
- Overpass support structure over the Fuente de Piedra-Granada railway line, 60 metres long.
- Cut-and-cover tunnel, 790 metres long.
- 3 underpasses.
- Value of the project: 150 million euros
- Scheduled completion date: 2018