ANA (IBEX 35) +91,9500 (0,55 %)

What are you searching?

    Ukraine

    ACCIONA has entered Ukraine with a 57.6-megawatt peak (MWp - 44 nominal MW) photovoltaic complex in Dymerka, northern Ukraine

    It has entered service in June, 2019. The company is currently building two other PV plants totaling 44 MWp in the Odessa region. ACCIONA has a 75% stake in both projects.


    Projects

    DYMERKA 2-3-4 PHOTOVOLTAIC COMPLEX

    DYMERKA 2-3-4 PHOTOVOLTAIC COMPLEX

    The complex, located around 100 kilometres north-west of Kiev, will consist of three adjacent photovoltaic plants (Dymerka 2, 3 and 4) on a site covering 92 hectares. Start-up will be in 2019, with an investment of €55 million.

    TWO PV PLANTS IN THE ODESSA REGION

    TWO PV PLANTS IN THE ODESSA REGION

    ACCIONA is currently building two PV plants in the Odessa region which are expected to be completed by end-2019. ACCIONA holds a 75% stake in the joint venture that owns the plants, with the remaining 25% held by its local partner UDPR.


    Representative

    ACCIONA

    Energy divission contact


    +38 044 492 75 97
    4, Muzeynyi lane – 1st , offices 1 & 5 01001 Kiev, Ukraine

    Move up

    YOU'RE JUST ONE STEP AWAY!

    Please, confirm your subscription on the email we have sent you and your registration will be completed.

    YOU'VE ONLY GOT ONE STEP LEFT!

    Please confirm your subscription in the email we just sent you to complete the registration and you will be able to download your ebook.

    YOU ARE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO THE NEWSLETTER!

    If you've missed our content, try checking your junk mailbox and
    add us to your address book so you can enjoy them without any problem.

    An error has occurred.

    Your email has been unsubscribed. You will not receive more newsletters, unless you subscribe again. Thank you very much