ACCIONA is at the forefront in the design and application of advanced HR management tools when it comes to training. A clear example of this key role is the ACCIONA University, a challenge undertaken by the Company years ago and which it has risen to with flying colours.
ACCIONA University has the mission to guarantee the training and development of the professionals of the company. Its focus is aligned strategically with our culture of sustainability, innovation, and excellence.
ACCIONA University consists of the following units:
- Technical Schools (Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and Water).
- Language School.
- Functional Units.
- Skills Development Center.
- Business School.
Based on an innovative, modern infrastructure and with the latest technology, ACCIONA University has the following resources available:
- Training Center equipped with a dozen technology classrooms, e-library and several multi-function rooms.
- Virtual Campus with over 2000 learning resources in various formats such as videos, podcasts, virtual classes, learning pills, etc.
- Integration of Social Learning activities through Learnin ACCIONA : host platform for the learning 2.0 communities to go beyond concepts discussed in live or online training through forums, shared libraries, etc.
- Personalized Training Itineraries managed from both the Skills Development Center as well as from the different Technical School domains
- Business School where ACCIONA University organizes the MBA in Sustainable Business, now in its fifth edition. Also it offers important programs such as the M3 Program for Management Areas in association with IE Business School.